<VV> Radio Mount

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Dec 16 13:25:38 EST 2005

------------------------------
<snip>

> For my LM I like the "leave original radio in place and mount the new one
> in the glove box". Spend the $14 for a new box cardboard and just keep in a
> baggie in case you decide to sell the car and keep the radio.

I was going to mount a stereo in my glovebox but I found it wouldn't fit.  The stereo I was going to use was a factory Honda (actually made by Alpine) AM/FM Cassette head unit.  Too daggone big.  So now I just listen to the static on the origianl AM radio.  Nothing beats the music made by that engine in the back anyway.

mike