<VV> Corsa VS Monza VS 500 air grill

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Dec 21 00:07:08 EST 2005

------------------------------
500 = body color on entire air grill
Monza = "Argent" silver in grill portion
Corsa = Bright metal (aluminum?) Inserts

On a repaint, the Monza grill area often ends up body color.

Later, JR

I appreciate your inputs on this JR, I really do, but I would appreciate it more if you could provide some reference for these statements.  Even if it's just "years of personal observation".  Otherwise I kind of have to assume it's just an opinion.  I originally started this thread in an attempt to eliminate opinions and get to the facts, just the facts.

This silver in the Monza grill is new to me.  The car I bought in April is a '65 Monza and it has its grill slot area painted silver (just the slots, not the indented area around them).  I thought this was a mistake and was going to someday "fix" it.  Sounds like I don't need to.

Thanks JR and all VV'ers contributing to this - sorry to those who aren't interested.

mike