Fw: <VV> Question on Cord 8/10

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 21 13:07:35 EST 2005

The front end is virtually identical to the '37 810/812. There's one less
rib on the hood, but to look at a '37 812 and an 8/10 side by side (from the
front), it's hard to tell them apart. There are some subtle differences that
can be seen when I park next to my friend's '37 812, but you have to look
really hard to see them. The 8/10 is about 18 inches shorter than the '37,
however, so from the side the differences are more pronounced. Gordon
Buehrig did a great job with the styling of this second generation Cord.
 If anyone wants a pic of my 8/10, please respond off-line. I don't think I
can post one on the List.

 Andy Clark
 66 140/4 Monza Sedan
 66 140/4 Stinger Clone