<VV> Corsa VS Monza VS 500 air grill - assembly manual

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Dec 21 13:37:29 EST 2005

------------------------------
Yes, exactly.

Folks, a word of advice: When you are doing research like this, PLEASE look
at the assembly manual early in your quest. The manuals have a TON of
relevant info on topics like this. You can often avoid a post or at least
the nature of the post will be different--more to confirm than to ask.

I actually have the assembly manual (from Clarks) and I looked in it for some of this info but didn't see it. I'm not saying it isn't in there, just that it's hard to find what you're looking for in those assembly manuals.

mike

The manuals are worth more than their weight in gold! :-)

Thanks.