<VV> Correction > 1966 corsa 4-speed crunch 1st-2nd

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 31 18:44:23 EST 2005

Andy,

You are right; brain fade . I was thinking of going from 3rd to 2nd. Don't
know why I read it that way...age? ;>)
I agree. Without slop in the linkage, it is the brass blocker ring, in all
probability.  So suggest the check on the shifting system, though. If we
aren't getting enough travel, it will "churn" the gears.... Rest of my
comments stand.  Just disregard the ramblings re 3rd to 2nd-unless that is
your problem... BTW, finding 2nd can be a problem and some use a block-out
to keep the shift lever from going to far left and not being able to engage
the gear.

Chuck S
BBRT