<VV> Re: Communique & CORSA Membership

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corp. vairtec@optonline.net
Thu Feb 3 20:38:35 EST 2005

At 02:18 PM 2/3/2005, Western Canada CORSA wrote:

>When I ask why they didn't continue to renew the most often heard answer
>was the Communique.

Okay, but what is it about the Communique that dissatisfied these
people?  I realize that the Communique is not a riveting page-turner but I
am not able to put my finger on what it may be missing.  When I've looked
over comparable publications from other marque clubs, about the only thing
I've seen different is an emphasis on a large number individual members and
their particular cars.  For example, I've seen other club publications
which, following their big annual convention, publish a picture of every
winning car and its owner.  Also not exactly riveting, but people love
seeing themselves and their cars.

But back to my original question, Joel:  Can these lapsed members tell how
to improve the publication?

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec@optonline.net