<VV> Communique

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Fri Feb 4 04:58:14 EST 2005

Here's what I think about that...

I wish I had known about the club back in 78 when I bought my first car, a
'63 Monza 900 coupe. I joined CORSA a couple of months before I purchased my
second Corvair a few years ago. I look forward to getting the Communique and
read it cover to cover as soon as I get it. I read everything, the letters,
tech  topics, chapter reports and even Charlie's ads. Some of this stuff is not
all  that interesting but I still read it. I guess I'm an "old guy" as I like
the  layout of the current mag. I only wish there were more color photos.

As far as having more technical articles, I would think that would be  great.
Although, I bet there are just as many members that would find those  types
of articles a waste of pages. If this were to happen I would be willing to
contribute.

Ned