<VV> RE: White pushrod tubes

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Fri Feb 4 23:19:18 EST 2005

Actually, a MUCH better way would be to take a very thin piece of stainless
steel shim stock, and make a heat shield adjacent to the exhaust tube, tack
welded to the pushrod tube. Something simple, half round, tacked in two places,
with even the bare minimum of an air gap will provide FAR better heat
protection than any coating.

John

In a message dated 2/4/2005 6:12:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,