<VV> RE: Age

sherman sc.gossett@verizon.net
Tue Feb 8 03:30:37 EST 2005

Well I feel a bit like a youngster around these parts.

Age 29

Corvairs 3 62's All in various states of disrepair. I was introduced to
them at the age of 14 and fell in love with the looks and oddity of the
car. When I turned 23 I had the chance to purchse the first Corvair I
had ever seen and worked on. A 1962 convert. I still have it in the
driveway. It is waiting for an injection of cash so I can resurrect a
turbo setup I have.

I also have a '62 700 I bought from Tim Abney here on the list. A
gentleman and a scholar he is. And it is currently my daily driver.
50-75 miles a day.

And just about 3 weeks ago I was given a '62 coupe that now has taken
roost in my back yard. It is destined to be spare parts.

Now if I can only find a cheap Lakewood.....

Sherman Gossett
Hemet, CA