<VV> Anybody interested in H.E.I. ignition, fuel injection,or cruise cont...

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Thu Feb 10 05:25:33 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/9/2005 8:09:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sgrabenhourst@charter.net writes:

> He is in the
> process of building an HEI distributor for my car, it will clear the shroud
> and the spare. As we know, the HEI is about the best electronic ignition
> ever
> made, GM did something else right (other than the Corvair) when they brought
> this out. He would like to know how much interest there would be in the part
> if it was marketed.
*
This is already done by 2 or 3 people that I recall......they normally use
the 6 cyl. HEI external coil and just mount the pieces in our
distributor....others use the Chrysler system....either one..parts are cheap and available
everywhere.

You've made a good choice.....and a ready to install kit will always appeal
to most.

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V