<VV> Are the valves supposed to be movable by hand?

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6@prodigy.net
Mon Feb 14 02:49:05 EST 2005

No, No problems, of course the engine hasnt been run in 2 years and I only
drove it about 5 miles then, but it started and moved and didnt emit clouds
of mosquito control smoke.  It did use a lot of oil, but i discovered that
the O ring on the filler tube was "MIA" and a glob of blue silicone was
there in its place.  As I found out, the right side heater box will hold a
lot of oil, just back up the driveway and youll discover that it comes out
in a nice 2 inch stripe.

For now, Im going to leave them alone and just get it going so I can move it
around and enjoy it for a while.

Everett Wilson
North Richland hills tx