Envy! Re: Why?? Re: <VV> convertible question

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Tue Feb 15 21:05:22 EST 2005

Mark,
    A 67 (best year for NON high performance), Convertible (best for driving
with top down in mild weather), with AIR CONDITIONING (best for driving in HOT
weather) AND LOW mileage as well!!
    Congratulations and let me know if you ever want to sell it!
    Frank "green with envy" Burkhard

In a message dated 2/14/05 1:02:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,