<VV> okay then...a little more detail.

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 17:31:41 EST 2005

 chevyd51 at yahoo.com writes:

> I'm not going to join the military.  The military
> isn't doing anything right now that I want to be a
> part of, and I don't see myself getting yelled at 24/7
> just to learn something I could learn without that.  I
> have enough discipline on my own.  I probably wouldn't
> pass any of the physicals anyway.(two large hernia
> surgeries in my not-so-distant past, and some other
> things as well)

In the 60's that would make you "5F" [ they take women and furniture 1st ]
GGGG     At least you realize the Military is not for you!

> I DO have a job right now that I just got...so I can
> make myself some money, finish the Corvair...and do
> some thinking in the process.  I got an off-list reply
> that had suggested getting a hold of some of the Vair
> mechanics...the places with a lot of work, and asking
> them if they needed anyone else around.  Wouldn't be a
> bad idea.

When you find a Corvair mechanic that doesn't yell at you.....won't kick
you...call your mother names...let us know!!  LOL!

It would probably be a good move..as most Vair mechs east of the Mississippi
are over 50.....We have several young mech's in the southwest doing well...in
fact I remember one with longhair /black trenchcoat picking up his TV  he'd
just won at the banquet in Palm Springs....

Getting young blood involved in service / repair / rebuild will help CORSA
in the long run...go for it!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V