<VV> Electric Choke for a Centermount Carb

David V. Clamp 66corsa at cox.net
Tue Feb 22 18:20:40 EST 2005

Greetings everyone....I have a question for the group. I will be installing
a Holley 390 with electric choke on my 140 this coming weekend. I have found
a few switched 12V sources in the engine compartment, but was wondering:
which wire is the preferred wire for something like this? I know not to use
the coil feed.

Thanks,

David V Clamp
Member: Corsa
              Heart of Georgia Corvairs - Newsletter Editor, VP
              Nader's Raiders

1966 Corsa convertible 140 +0.030/4spd 3.55 posi w/ AC
 <mailto:66corsa at cox.net> mailto:66corsa at cox.net