<VV> okay then...a little more detail - no vair

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Wed Feb 23 07:36:57 EST 2005

At 11:22 AM 2/22/2005, Mike Stillwell wrote:

>  I learned that to graduate from
>college, you need feed back to the professors, the
>same garbage they fed you. You won't learn much about
>facts and figures, but you learn how people operate
>and how to satisfy them, when they want something from
>you.
>  It's a pain, but it's worth it. Besides, you'll never
>get summers off again, until you're 65 or better!
>..unless you want to be a teacher.

I hate to say this, but it sounds like 4 wasted years.  "B" students get by
with rote memorization and regurgitation.  "A" students learn to think
about the information they receive, analyze it, critique it against other
information, and broaden their perspectives, as well as gaining important
skills for later life.

BTW, most teachers use their "free" time in the summer to get another job
to put food on the table and to feed their Corvair addictions.....

Ken
Ken