<VV> okay then...a little more detail - no vair (no Corvair)

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Wed Feb 23 21:10:40 EST 2005

I couldn't agree more. When I first graduated from university I had
questions about why I did what I did for 4 years but almost every HR person
told me "It shows me that you have the guts to stick with something even
when it isn't always positive" (or you don't think it is).

Life isn't always fair or fun.

Bob