<VV>Plastic Thing

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 28 15:23:15 EST 2005

Apparently you wern't around a few years back, when 'the horrid plastic
thiny' reared its comical head (pun intended). Someone called that red
plastic electrical post on late models this name, and everyone thought it
funny, and continue to this day calling it that. It's a term of endearement.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net