<VV> Board of Directors Job Discription - thanks

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 28 22:14:36 EST 2005

Good for you Norm.

I feel the same way when other parents are critical of the volunteer coaches
on my children's sports teams.

Its well known to other parents that those who refuse to get involved, but
remain critical should not sit next to me and bitch during the game. ( As I
remind them that the coach is a volunteer and I refuse to join in on their
bitch session).

Which brings me to my next pet peeve.  How can someone that does not even
vote in the election of the Director actually think that they have the right
to be disgruntled with the outcome or the policies of the Board?  Vote, and
then voice your opinion with a clear conscience. If you do not like what is
going on, vote for change. If you think you have a better answer on how the
organization should be run, throw your hat into the ring.

Democracy is far from perfect, but I have yet to see an alternative that I
prefer.

I too salute the people that keep Corsa vibrant.

Enough said.

LATE POWER GLIDE SEDANS RULE