<VV> Darkness over Indiana (no Corvair)

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:22:00 -0500

Is it English if it's in the dictionary ?

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=wusses&x=0&y=0

Therefore, "wusses" can even be used in Scrabble.

> "wusses" is certainly not english, and I suggest that "bunch"
> is peculiarly from Indiania (the dark part) and from parts of
> Pennsylvania.  the rest of us use the term "group", as in
> group of wusses/group red, etc.  bob mc
Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.