<VV> battery

MarPack57@aol.com MarPack57@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:16:43 EST

Ok guys have spent some time on the phone and internet today trying to find
the correct battery for my 60. Here's what i found: east coast vendor-2-3
weeks, west coast vendor- not at all, local Interstate jobber- not made anymore,
state Interstate jobber- not made anymore, local batteries plus place-can get
but very low cranking amps and a little to wide, my battery electrical guy-
can't find at all. Another battery place that had them all the time found a series
53 100 miles away and wants a shipping charge besides the cost of the
battery, (almost $80.00),
   Sooooo what's my next option?
    Ed in fla