<VV> Computing by Candle Light (NO CORVAIR)

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:23:56 -0500

Hey Ken, I feel for you pal. So far I've missed the ice storms that have
hit the buckeye state in the last few years, but I feel my time is
coming :o). This year the ice hit just 15 miles to the north of us,
where Wade Halsey lives. Two years ago, it hit about 30 miles south.

The positive in these storms is the way help comes from outside to help
those in need. When the ice hit to the south of us, it was heart warming
to see the convoys of power company trucks from other states coming
through our town to help our neighbors to the south. This year, many
lineman spent their Christmas away from home trying to get power to the
families that spent their holiday in the cold, without power.

Hope you are out of the dark soon.

Marc Sheridan