<VV> Support your supplier

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:34:40 -0500

Thank you Cal!

 I am a fairly young guy (31) and have been around Corvairs a little.
When I got my first one in the late 80's, it didn't take me long to
realize that you can't just go to Napa and buy parts. I finally made the
Voyage to Clarks this past fall. All I can say is WOW! If any of you can
make it to visit ANY of the suppliers to see how things are operated, do
it. They put their heart and soul into our cars and their business. Like
mentioned, if we continue to buy parts from other sources, they could
eventually stop carrying the parts we need. Even with used parts, I'll
usually purchase from a vendor, unless I come across are
realllllllllllly good deal from a private party.

SUPPORT YOUR VENDORS!!!!

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)