<VV> Input Shaft Bushing (4 Speed Conversion)

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:30:23 -0800

Mr. Goon - That may have been a bushing from the Sacramento buyout and
it didn't get checked - DON'T USE IT! Forward me shipping info and we'll
air you a correct one! (We got a number of these from the buyout that
were sintered graphite/iron - they MIGHT work alright, but why take the
chance?) Lon