<VV> RE: budget paint stripping

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Jul 2 00:05:47 EDT 2005

I did this to my 1964 Sedan, "Mr.Poop"   Razor blades easily removed the
ugly brown enamel(?) revealing the original red lacquer.  The lacquer is not
so easily removed this way, tending to be soft.  It seems the harder the
paint, the better the razor works.

Check out the before and after pictures at my "Mr.Poop" website:
http://community.webshots.com/album/346555056BqJxBx

Bill Hubbell