<VV> VV Harmonic Balancer source

John Miller jncmiller at mchsi.com
Sat Jul 2 14:43:54 EDT 2005

Looks like my harmonic balancer is nearing its final days.....I have a late model 110 PG....any suggestions on a source for a new or rebuilt.....I'm also not opposed to used.......bear in mind best value for least $$$$......yeah....so I'm cheap.....what's new? I imagine off post replies would be best on this one.

                                                              John Miller
                                                              Iowa