<VV> STOPPING A RUNNING ENGINE.

BRUCE BLACKMON blackmon at llano.net
Sun Jul 3 02:36:47 EDT 2005

Has anyone thought of carrying 2 sets of keys? I do, and have for years. I did that once, had to walk 3 blocks home and get the second set. Now, I carry the second set. One has all the keys on it, the other has just car keys on it. Small, and comes in very handy sometimes. When I worked at the local Buick dealership, one of the jobs I fell into was getting the key codes, and cutting keys for the people that locked the keys in the car. Got quite good at it. Good thing I'm honest, I could have cleaned up. Thanks BRUCE