<VV> Coin help (no Corvair)

Sherman Gossett sc.gossett at verizon.net
Sun Jul 3 09:02:22 EDT 2005

Everyone,

I am looking for someone that collects coins. I have recently found an
oddball that I would like to find out about. I tried the internet, but
perhaps I am not using the right search terms.

I found a silver penny. It doesn't appear to be from damage or anything
of the sort. Now old either. Was there ever such a thing? Is this a
rarity or just some cheap Franklin Mint pop that I should just use to
add the extra cent to my next cigarette purchase?

Please contact me off list if anyone know where I should look to find
out about this coin.