<VV> Corvair Myths

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD at DaveMorris.com
Sun Jul 3 09:48:26 EDT 2005

I just got finished arguing with a guy who had his Pintos and his Corvairs
confused.  He said he had a "friend" who was horribly burned when his car
was hit from behind and the fuel tank exploded because "those bastards at
GM wouldn't spend $1.95 extra" to put the fuel tank somewhere it was protected.

LOL!  When I'm reincarnated, I want to come back as PT Barnum.

Dave Morris