<VV> Iowa report 1

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Sun Jul 3 13:28:10 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/3/2005 8:09:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
AeroNed at aol.com writes:

Monday,  raceday, morning everyone headed over to the track. I'd estimate 30

cars ran and another 10 or so were there with spectators. The track is
pretty
cool and lots of fun to drive.

 Great reports Ned thanks
 As for the 30 cars,I hope they show up at Portland, last I heard had  like
20 signed up for the track day. WE NEED MORE CARS so come on guys let NECC
knew your coming. I,ve even gotten a Datsun 510 to enter but they need more to
break even.

Well back to watch Danica kiss some A--.

It's not how  fast you drive it's how you drive  fast.

rich

www.shepswoodncrafts.com