<VV> spark plugs

Matthew Klopfer corvairdroptop at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 13:51:02 EDT 2005

what are some opinions on the best plugs to use? i know that Delco is probably going to be popular with a lot of people, but what about Bosch?

I put a set of (correctly gapped) Bosch plugs in my '68 110HP and the car wouldn't turn over. put the old copper ones back in and everything was fine. i found that to be pretty weird. is this because my coil has lost some power?
at any rate, i'd just like to see some opinions about the best plugs to keep everything smooth.

Matt
Virginia

1968 Monza 110 Convertible
Virginia License: NADR H8R