<VV> Need quick help(bellhousing,clutch,etc)

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 18:21:57 EDT 2005

Hey guys

I'm about to install the bellhousing back on, and put
the clutch together and on...

What I need to know is this..

1. What bolts on the bellhousing go where...like,
which ones have washers, and which ones aren't
supposed to have washers?

2. Am I okay not balancing anything?  I have bolted
the flywheel, and got a new clutch disc, but haven't
changed anything else.  I don't have anything to
balance it with, and I don't know if there's anyone in
town who does it.

3. Am I okay not using any type of sealant on all of
these gaskets?  seems to me I'm NOT supposed to use
any.

If I could get some quick simple replies on this, I
would really appreciate it.  I'm still in duds, and
ready for action.

Thanks,
Ryan