<VV> idle vents (was muffler sound)

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 3 19:13:50 EDT 2005

I've found that maladjusted idle vents DO make a difference. They cause a
tiny hesitation on acceleration, much like a bad accelerator pump AND they
cause a pop in the exhaust on coastdown, much like a hole in the exhaust
system will do. Took me a while to find that one. Thanks to Dick Hull for
getting me to check them.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun