<VV> GM "engineer" syn oil comments

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Jul 4 01:06:04 EDT 2005

**************************************
Speak for yourself!  ggg

Vairs are TOYS.....cheap toys......simple toys...easy to work on toys....and
I love to play

WCUH

They are that.  But "easy" to work on is a relative term.  They're easier than any modern car but they're still cars and can still be a pain in the butt!  Plus, they're so low to the ground you can't get under them (like I can with my minivan - don't laugh at me) and I hurt my back bending down so low to work on the top of the engine.  Still, there's plenty of elbow room in that engine compartment and I recognize most of the bits.

mike