<VV> Thanks, and what I've done now.

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 01:28:53 EDT 2005

Hey, thanks for the answers to my question about the
clutch stuff.

I put the transaxle back together this evening/night.
It took me about 5 hours to get everything back
together....and I still am somewhat skeptical if it's
all going to work out.  Mostly I just hope that
everything will disengage the way that it's supposed
to...but I can't really figure that out until I have a
starter so I can crank it over long enough to make
sure it works.

My back hurts.  I think it's time for bed now.

Ugh,
Ryan V.