<VV> widshield trim clip studs

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Mon Jul 4 14:04:21 EDT 2005

Number and lateral position of studs is actually not that critical. Spacing
ACROSS the channel, I can't say. You don't have any originals (or stumps) to
look at? You seem to be depending on readers to remember your earlier posts.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C (all studs covered by trim)