<VV> Enough about mice already!

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue Jul 5 11:37:09 EDT 2005

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005, grant young wrote:

> some of you might know that the name of my company came from
> an event wherein our dog decided she would have her wolf-fathered
> pups in one of my Corvairs one winter evening when I lived in
> Georgia.....(try to top that one!).

Got one close.  My first Vair, came home from school one day and went to
work on
it.  Engine was apart.  Lifted the decklid and there was a Chow with
puppies!  She
lept up and bit the heck out of my hand.  She had wandered along
overnight, and
chose the engine compartment of my car to have her pups!

-Geoff Johnson