<VV> Re:pressure/temp light oddity SOLVED!

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 15:07:08 EDT 2005

Well..that turned out to be wierd and too easy.
Disconnecting senders did not make the light go out.
Jiggling wires did not help
Couldn't see an obvious short anywhere.
Then.....Ryan jiggled the wires on the generator....one came off in his
hand.
OK..so this has nothing to do with Temp or Pressure.
BUT.....
Whoever put in the Spyder dash before I got the car put the bulbs into
the wrong holes in the dash. So the Gen lightbulb was in the wrong
hole!
Wire had come off right at the terminal.  I suppose from heat and
vibration. All those high speed runs in Iowa (haahaa).
Nice new terminal on the wire (plenty of slack to work with) and all is
well!
First thing I've had to fix in 3 months and 3000 miles!

Tim in Bovey

===
Stupidity is like nuclear power, it can be used for good or evil.
But you still don't want to get any on you.
===