<VV> mobil 1 user

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 5 17:45:46 EDT 2005

All of my vehicles (including civilian) get Mobil 1 and filter - normally at
3,000 - certainly by 4,000.

I'll not go into all the mileages, etc.

You can talk about anecdotal evidence or emotional hyperbole if you wish.  I
prefer to think of it as confidence (insurance if you will), and worth the
few bucks extra.

Later, JR