<VV> mobil 1 user

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 17:18:42 EDT 2005

I agree that it's anecdotal evidence, but a) I know of a lot of Golfs in
similar condition and with similar miles, and b) I have seen the lack of
wear with my own eyes, and I wouldn't have believed it possible. Likewise
the lack of parts that have had to be replaced.

And as I said, while it maybe doesn't prove that Golfs are wonderful or that
Synta is wonderful, it certainly proves that Synta isn't *not* wonderful!

Cheers

Alan