<VV> Cold Solder?

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Tue Jul 5 19:27:01 EDT 2005

As a flyer of fairly high powered electric model aircraft and helicopters I
can certainly attest to the energy density of modern batteries(Nicd, NIMH
and Li-poly) but the ads I've seen for the typical $20 battery powered
solder gun make a big deal about soldering with just a couple of AA cells.
It might happen once or twice on small, carefully cleaned and prepared
joints but not much beyond that.

As always "yo's get what yo's pay fer".

Bob