<VV> mobil 1 user

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Tue Jul 5 20:07:48 EDT 2005

The main things that aren't controlled in these data points are: general
condition in which the engine was kept (changes of all kinds of filters,
etc.) and, probably first and foremost, typical FRESHNESS of the lubricant.
The worst lubricant in the world can beat the best if the worst is changed
frequently enough, and the best, left in and only topped off.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C