<VV> synthetic oil

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 23:41:08 EDT 2005

Let's see...
Manufacturers data is "tainted"
Third party reports are "biased"
Product is sold and promoted through "cults"
Personal experience is "anecdotal"

Why someone would want to deny this whole product category???  I  KNOW!!!
They are in love with dinosaurs!  THAT would explain the  attitude. <GGG>

Personally, I don't use synthetics - with all the vehicles I maintain this
would cost me several hundred more dollars a year; but I still believe  in
their superiority.  Synthetics lubricate better (evidenced by  lower oil
temperatures and increased mpg) and they resist heat better.   Anyone who argues with
that just isn't interested enough to check the  facts.  Why waste the bandwidth
here?
Craig Nicol