<VV> reset trip odometer

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 6 14:16:19 EDT 2005

Steve,
There is a little knob that dangles down just to the side of the steering
column.  Push in on the knob and then turn to roll all the digits back to
zero.  If this is missing, you've got another problem.  The knob connects to
the speedo head with a short (6 inches) length of flex cable not unlike a
really short speedo cable. Lay on your back and take a peek.
Jim B.
'66 turbovert

OK...I have had the car for a year and a half, have read 1/2 dozen Corvair
books cover to cover and still do not know how to reset my trip odometer!
Anyone give me a clue?

Steve Mizel, St. Louis