<VV> reset trip odometer

CorsaVair at aol.com CorsaVair at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 14:42:47 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/6/2005 12:02:20 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
slmizel at juno.com writes:
OK...I have had the car for a year and a half, have read 1/2 dozen Corvair
books cover to cover and still do not know how to reset my trip odometer!
Anyone give me a clue?

Steve Mizel, St. Louis
Steve - - -You should find a cable protruding from the speedometer case in
the back of the dash that comes down through the bottom of the dash.  Push up on
the end of the cable and turn to reset.  It is possible that a former owner
may have removed the cable.  If so you should find a hole in the speedo case.
Hope this helps - - - -Dick Shank