<VV> putt-putt-putt noise

Mark J. Murphy m.j.murphy at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 08:14:11 EDT 2005

I'd gamble on an exhaust stack to log gasket going bad, or a stack rusting
out, depending on where the car has lived (been there done that).  IMO it
would be worth dropping the tin on that side to get a better look (or
listen) to the problem before tearing the whole thing down.
      ,-----___\----,    Mark Murphy
      \--(o)----(o)--'  Derry, NH, USA
    http://m.j.murphy.home.comcast.net/