<VV> Corvair Motorsports - NOT going out of business

corvair at corvairmotorsports.com corvair at corvairmotorsports.com
Thu Jul 7 09:30:47 EDT 2005

I would like to clear up a rumor concerning Corvair Motorsports. I have
received calls from a few customers that they heard we are going out of
business. IN NO WAY IS THE COMPANIES FINACIAL SITUATION IN JEOPARDY. In
fact, we are continuing to grow. The company WAS for sale, but do to
the overwhelming response of customers and friends I have decided to
retain the business. There will be NO change in ownership or management
at Corvair Motorsports.

Rick Stansbury
Corvair Motorsports