<VV> 4 sale

PAT952 at aol.com PAT952 at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 18:49:18 EDT 2005

For Sale 1962 Corvair Coupe with Spyder Engine and rework rear suspension
Engine only has 1000 miles on it since going thru in 1998. Drove car to Savannah
Ga. and lost the transmission car has sat most of the time in my garage this
is a project car and not running at this time needs floor boards replaced. Son
started to work the car but lost interest in her I do not have the time to
work it and with both sons in college the money is light as well and wife said
she wants the garage to park in. I have enough spare parts to replace most on
the car extra windows, doors, windshield, the Engine has a Finned extra deep oil
pan but needs longer oil tube for pick up. I am asking $1500 for everything I
have if it does not sell I will scrape the body and sell the everything else.
It will need to be trailered away.  I have a gallon of Aircraft grade paint
in Titanium Metalic for the car if buyer wants the car has had most of the
paint removed and covered in rattle can primer.

Patrick Williams
Richmond Hill Ga. 31324
912-756-8875