<VV> <WW> steam brakes

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 06:21:01 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/7/2005 10:58:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:
<<Use the RIGHT one on the brake pedal.  It should be available as it should
not be on the gas pedal when you need it for the brakes.>>

Well JR, THATS where we have a slight problem... I've been driving with my
left foot (both gas and brake) since I broke it last year.... the Doc won't
allow me to put any weight on my right foot yet, and I'm not about to get stupid
and use it before its ready...  taking this brace on and off already hurts
something fierce.... gotta find me a shoehorn.
How do I do it? I just stretch the right leg over into the passenger's
floor...
Take care,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)