<VV> <WW> steam brakes

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 8 11:48:18 EDT 2005

Sorry Lonzo - I got mixed up on which leg had the injury.  I got stuck driving the Blazer (Corvairs are all stick) for several months because of a casted right leg.  Had to throw it over the center consol and sit somewhat sideways in order to drive.  There are still marks on the side of the consol where the cast scraped it.

Later, JR