<VV> Startup and bog problems

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 11:52:35 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/8/2005 6:40:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Jmorris at AlamoCityCorvair.org writes:

> -I've had a few of our clubs' expert carb builders look through these carbs
> several times and everything looks good. The float heights are right and all
> jets are clean.  Even the accelerator pumps are squirting nicely, even when
> the engine is hot.

*******

Have you looked at the Clusters??  Specifically the small brass needle / tube
with a 0.020"[?]  hole in it?  Must be clear all the way thru the top of the
cluster!

This causes exactly what you describe...

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V